OnCourse Learning Real Estate, formerly ProSchools: 50 years of experience. 225,000 graduates. Successful alumni nationwide.
Don't trust just anyone with your career. Choose OnCourse Learning Real Estate, formerly ProSchools, where experienced and caring professionals teach real estate classes online. As a student of our Washington Real Estate licensing program, you'll get:
- Online real estate lessons with instructor support
- Comprehensive quizzes and practice exams
- 24/7 course access to fit your pace and schedule
- Helpful support when you need it
- Weekly live Virtual Study Program webinars
Washington Real Estate Pre-licensing Platinum Solution
Set yourself up for success with the Platinum Solution! Get the required pre-license online courses and a variety of tools to prepare for the state exam and your new career. From our state-of-the-art exam prep tool—Prep xL— to textbooks, instructor-led study webinars and our quality guarantee, you can’t go wrong with this all-inclusive package:
1. Washington Real Estate Pre-license Fundamentals …
As low as: $299.00
Washington Real Estate Pre-licensing Gold Solution
The Real Estate Pre-licensing Gold Solution includes everything you need to complete your education and pass your real estate licensing exam:
1. Washington Real Estate Pre-license Fundamentals Online Course
2. Washington Real Estate Pre-license Practices Online Course
3. National Real Estate Prep xL - AMP: This sophisticated exam prep tool uses adaptive learning technology to develop a…
Washington Real Estate Pre-licensing Silver Solution
Our Silver Solution includes everything you need to complete your education and pass your real estate licensing exam:
1. Washington Real Estate Pre-license Fundamentals Online Course3
2. Washington Real Estate Pre-license Practices Online Course3
3. Exam Prep Toolkit: Real Estate: This unique exam prep toolkit gives you a variety of tools to help you understand and retain the knowledge needed…
Washington Real Estate Pre-license Textbooks (optional)
When you purchase the Washington Real Estate textbooks you will receive the following three textbooks.
- Real Estate Basics and Beyond
- Washington Real Estate Laws and Rules
- Washington Real Estate Practices
The textbooks are supplementary to the online coursework.
Washington Real Estate Pre-license Practices
Washington requires broker candidates to complete a 60-hour Fundamentals course and 30-hour Real Estate Practices course prior to applying. This Washington-approved Real Estate Practices course will satisfy your 30-hour requirement.
Online - Self Paced
Washington Real Estate Fundamentals
The Washington Fundamentals course provides Washington state students with the pre-licensing requirements needed to pursue a real estate license that include owning a real estate business, property ownership, the structure of agency, liens, taxes, pricing and value, and several other tenets pertinent to the foundational understanding of real estate. This package also includes an overview of the…
Online - Self Paced